IS Solutions are The Verve Group's core competency. We provide the following system management services for your day-to-day business:
- Retrofit existing hardware, software, and infrastructure to new and improved technologies
- Audit existing business infrastructure and applications and recommend sound advice to improve business operations
- Find the right solution for a client's business using current and future technologies
- Understand the diverse requirements of our clients to ensure their growth and effective business practices
- Offer expertise in Information Technology operation and maintenance
- Research and develop sound business solutions for new businesses based on client requirements
- Deliver quality computer systems and consulting services to ensure our clients success
With the advent of modern IS systems comes the ability for employees to work at home, and fully emulate their office environment. We can help you (and your company) set up a home network for telecommuting. This will include:
- Router/firewall/VPN (usually all in a single appliance)
- Broadband connectivity (if available)
- Secure home network (wired and/or wireless)
The Verve Group offers complete networking solutions for the Small Business. We can design, implement, and explain any of the network designs including Cable, Dial-up, DSL or Satellite Internet connections or create a custom network typology which could include such things as a wireless network.
Since the advent of the Internet, it has become increasingly more important to provide Internet services to the public at business locations due to it's integration with how people conduct their business and personal tasks.
We offer solutions for both wired and wireless networks.
Our solutions include:
Our solutions include LAN and 802.11 b/g wireless network design, mobility planning and setup, firewall protection, DHCP management, network printing, and training.
- Network Design
- IP Address Management
- Firewall protection
- 802.11a/b/g Wireless networks
- Network printing
- Network Configuration Documentation
- On-Site Training
Disaster Recovery is one of the most ignored areas of system operations. Your business has made a large investment in the systems and infrastructure to perform your day-to-day operations. The Verve Group has the experience and knowledge to help your business prepare for any natural or man-made disaster. The Verve Group services include:
- Disaster recovery audit
- Redundancy plan
- Off site operations plan
Computer hardware technology changes rapidly, causing your existing computer systems to become outdated and slow performing after the initial purchase. New software Applications and Operating Systems require faster processors and memory making your computer work harder to complete all of its tasks. The Verve Group offers services to help regain your productivity such as:
- Computer Hardware Upgrades
- Additional Disk Storage
- Backup Media
- Increased Power Supply
- Networking Components
- Migration to new Computer System
- Computer Software Upgrades
- Operating System
- Application Upgrades
- System Evaluation and recommendations
The Verve Group offers a host of services for your network. Our services include:
- Understand problems and offer the right solutions for public access to your critical information
- Perform Internet Security audits to ensure confidentiality of our client's critical business information
- Install Internet firewall and network infrastructure to help prevent unwanted access to valuable business information
- Educate importance of Internet security and the repercussions of not protecting business information
- Install complete networking solutions including cabling, hardware, and software based on customer requirements
- Retrofit networks with expanded services and infrastructure due to business growth
Don't have the staff to run your own IS department? Let The Verve Group work with your business to supply your IS needs. You can select our hourly or monthly rate.
You work hard to make your business process efficient and productive, but for some reason, your systems are not performing as well as you expect. The Verve Group can assist you by evaluating your system performance and recommending solutions to your problems.
You have a successful business and want to expand but do not understand the current and future directions for computer systems. You ask yourself: What systems should I purchase and will the technology be valid in the future? The Verve Group offers assistance with technology and will help your business determine what technologies should be used now and in the future.
With new viruses being produced everyday, it is important to understand the value of virus protection and how to prevent data loss. The Verve Group offers services which include:
- Virus Protection for laptops, desktops and servers
- Data and system recovery from an infected computer
- Understanding the various virus protection software available for your computer, email and web services
Thinking of using your own equipment to host your Internet presence or just develop an Internet presence with a domain name and web site? The Verve Group can help your small business by assisting with planning and implementation of:
- Application setup & configuration
- Conferencing setup & configuration
- Custom services setup & configuration
- DHCP configuration
- DNS Configuration
- E-mail setup & configuration
- File services
- Firewall setup
- Internet setup & configuration
- ISP selection
- Network administration & configuration
- Server installation & setup
- Virus protection
- Web Setup
Are you a small business with no IS staff on-site and need some help with your office network or computer? You don't know anyone who can fix your problem and you have to get this fixed ASAP or you could lose revenue, or worse yet a client. The Verve Group can establish a maintenance contract with you to ensure a timely fix to your problem or you can use The Verve Group on hourly rates for our IS services.
In addition to any of the services that The Verve Group provides to businesses, we also offer a range of services tailored to the specific needs of families and individuals. We function as a consumer advocate to provide unbiased information and support for your technology decisions. Some ways we can help you are:
- The computer un savvy looking for personal assistance
- Parents and families wanting more features and more control
- Home Computer Networking / Wireless Networking: Do you have two or more home computers and want to share a single Internet connection, share files between computers or share printers?
- Data Security: Do you have concerns about the security and safety of your home computer system but don't want to become a computer expert to feel comfortable?
- Computer Maintenance: Do you need some advice on how to maintain your home computers?
- Connectivity: Do you want to upgrade to a high-speed Internet connection but not sure how?
- Product Selection: Need help looking for someone to help you make sense out of the maze of video, computer, audio, and digital data products and services?
- Internet Use: Learn how to cut through the clutter and hype and use the Internet more effectively
- Computer gamers who want multi player and internet capabilities